Batiks Quilt Free Patterns This bedspread has been colouring exceptionally well and at the same time the colours are reminiscent of the sea. Share the brightness of the stars as it were is an exceptional junction of colours with a very well made edge and the balance of colours brings a certain joy and pleasure to the eyes.
Batiks Quilt Free Patterns
This very beautiful pattern is a mixture of fabrics that we know as very well married flaps and put in their proper place so to speak making the combination of colors.
This is an easy Batiks Quilt Free Patterns 2020 to make but the biggest difficulty in my opinion is to find similar services there I managed to make the will but of course we can use other types of fabric making the same assembly of colors but only changing the color of the fabric.
SEE MORE: Peacock Lap Quilt Free Patterns
See below some specifications for this quilt to be made by you just a few ideas soon you can download the full pdf is located at Spotlight.com.
- 40cm Fabric A – Mosaic, Aqua
- 60cm Fabric B – Leaves, Teal
- 60cm Fabric C – Olives, Sea
- 50cm Fabric D – Butterfly, Mint/Pink
- 50cm Fabric E – Sprig, Blue/Green
- 40cm Fabric F – Olives, Blue/Green
- 50cm Fabric G – Olives, Purple
- 70cm Fabric H- Leaves, Purple (includes binding)
- 30cm Fabric I – Floral, Multi
- 1.7m x 250cm wide Backing fabric or 3.4m of Batik of choice
- 1.7m Legacy cotton/bamboo batting
- Matching Gutermann 100% cotton thread
- Rotary cutter, mat & quilters rulers
- Quilting pins, tape measure
- Scissors, seam ripper
- Hand needle
- Sewing machine with 1/4″ foot & walking foot
All fabrics should be 100% cotton, washed & pressed. 1/4″ seam allowance used throughout unless otherwise indicated. Read all instructions carefully before commencing the quilt.
If you like this article we hope you will leave a comment for us here below your comment is important will make us bring even more products and other free PDF for you to download also share on your social networks and certifications for others to see.