Quilt Quake free patterns very beautiful and assembled with its various was and that cheers the environment is our room. Not only to be used in the bedroom but can also be used as a sofa blanket or even in Dad’s chair. In fact no matter where you will use this beautiful work, what matters is the beauty and the feeling of joy it conveys to us to go to our home.
Quilt wake free patterns
From now on you can see how this blanket or thigh is made and still some interesting details about it. Another interesting point that this quilt was made and developed by Karen Snyder allpeoplequilt.com.
- 12—18×21″ pieces (fat quarters) assorted prints, dots, and stripes in white, purple, green, orange, and yellow (vertical rows)
- 1 yard black print (inner border, binding)
- 1-7/8 yards letter print (outer border) If you are not using a directional print you will only need 11⁄4 yards
- 4-1/8 yards backing fabric
- 76×73″ batting
Finished Quilt: 67-1/2×65″
- Yardages and cutting instructions are based on 42″ of usable fabric width.
- Measurements include 1/4″ seam allowances. Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated.
- Press seams in directions indicated by arrows on diagrams. If no direction is specified, press seams toward darker fabric.
SEE ALSO: Stained Glass quilts
Cut pieces in the following order. If you are using a directional print as Karen did, you will need to cut the side outer border strips lengthwise and the top and bottom outer border strips crosswise.
- 4—5×18″ strips
From black print, cut:
- 8—21⁄2×42″ binding strips
- 6—11⁄2×42″ strips for inner border
From letter print, cut:
- 2—5×65″ side outer border strips, cut lengthwise (parallel to selvage)
- 4—5×30″ outer border strips, cut widthwise for top and bottom borders
These are some important materials to make this pattern, however you can still modify the colors to your taste and also increase or decrease the size some people have also made this pattern to be used as a treadmill.PATTERN FREE: TUTORIAL PDF
We hope you liked it right and leave your comment below, share with your friends this article download your project and always come back for more free products like this.