Dresden Blooms Quilt Tutorial
Jenny Doan demonstrates how to make a stunning Dresden Blooms quilt using the Missouri Star Large Dresden Plate Template for 10″ Squares, Heat N Bond, solid yardage, and 2.5 inch strips of precut fabric. For this project, Jenny chose “Bloom Bloom Butterfly” Pixie Strips by RJR Studio for RJR Fabrics. This quilt comes together quick and easy with strip sets.
Dresden Blooms Quilt Supplies List
- 1 roll x 2.5″ Precut Fabric Strips (Jelly Rolls)
- 2½ yards x Quilt Fabric for Background
- ¾ yard x 9 Different Solid-Colored Quilt Fabrics
- 1½ yards x Quilt Fabric for Border
- ¾ yard x Quilt Fabric for Binding
- 7½ yards x Quilt Backing Fabric
- 1 x Missouri Star Large Dresden Template
- ½ yard x Heat n Bond Lite
- You can DOWNLOAD LIST SUPPLIES HERE
Dresden Blooms Quilt Tutorial Video
We don’t have a pattern for you to download. If you wish to download it you can buy the PDF which contains this wonderful pattern here at this link. But the video tutorial is very easy to understand and you will be able to make your pattern without any headaches.